What are the benefits of an EOBR solution?
Are you still using paper logs? Paper logs and outdated equipment are the direct cause of CSA violations. Electronic Logging streamlines the administrative process. Instead, you can re-allocate time that is saved to another area of your business. With your focus now on more important tasks you can increase company profitability, efficiency, and effectiveness. There are two Elog truck tracking solutions offered by Omnitracs the MCP50, and XRS. Please read the following information below to learn more about the benefits of using an Electronic Logging solution provided by Omnitracs.
The Omnitracs solution provides the following features and benefits:
- Elogs– reduce amount of paperwork administrators have to manage
- Reduce accidents – measure harsh braking, erratic lane departure, hard cornering
- Fuel Management – reduce fuel consumption with applications to measure driver performance
- Manage Tire Expenses – measure tire pressure and trailer tire pressure monitoring automatically
- Improve Productivity – reduce administrative workload and driver paperwork with automated electronic logs
- Text to Speech – avoid the need to text while driving with text to speech and have messages read out loud while driving
- Safety – automated electronic logs make it easy to stay within the required Hours of Service (HOS) DOT requirements
- Regulatory mandates – CSA regulations make it critical to maintain proper driver logs. With an electronic logging solution maintaining correct and proper logs is made simple.
- Navigation – deliver turn-by-turn truck specific routes directly to the driver and reduce driving time and distance as well as improve safety
Please complete the the following contact form below or call us at 972.439.1170 to speak to an Omnitracs sales person.
|Call Us . . .
Email Us . . .